IPTV Xtream Codes is an IPTV management system that allows users to pair their IPTV Services to broadcast live channels.
Back in 2019, Xtream Codes was shut down due to server issues and investigations Iptv Xtream codes but is now working again in 2023 under new operators.
Iptv Xtream codes We can easily install and set up the best Xtream Codes on tons Iptv Xtream codes of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Android, and more.
Iptv Xtream codes This is the most popular streaming device because of its low price and jailbreaking abilities.Iptv Xtream codes
In order to access Xtream Codes, you must have a video player installed on your device.
In this tutorial, we are using IPTV Smarters Pro which is one Iptv Xtream codes of the most popular IPTV players available today.
However, you can also insert these playlists into various live TV and more.
IPTV Wire Supercharge Guide
Get 500+ Free Secret Apps Delivered to Your InboxSend it my way!
The best way to add a free M3U playlist for live streaming is by inserting the M3U playlist into your preferred IPTV player.
In this guide, we are using an Amazon Firestick 4K. However, this will work for any Fire TV device, Android TV Box, phone, or tablet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE
How to Use Xtream Codes on Firestick/Android
In order to use any Xtream Codes, you must first be registered for an IPTV service that allows for Xtream Codes API login.
Many of the services found on our Best IPTV Page allow for the Xtream Codes API login. Make sure you are registered for one of these prior to going through the steps below.
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
3. Click the search box and enter the following URL – https://www.iptvsmarters.com/
- Note: You can also use the secret Downloader code for IPTV Smarters Pro
4. Wait for the app to download
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Click Accept.
9. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro. Now choose Login with Xtres API.
10. Locate the login information from your IPTV service provider. This is typically found in the confirmahttps://theproiptv.com/tion email when first signing up.
The image below is an example of a confirmation email that we received from an IPTV provider.
11. Then enter your Login Details and click Add User.
12. Your user profile should appear. Click your profile.
13. Wait a few seconds for IPTV Smarters Pro to download your service’s channels, movies, EPG, and more.
14. Once you are on the home screen of IPTV Smarters, click Live TV.
15. You can now access thousands of free live channels using Xtream Codes
BEST Iptv Xtream codes
Live, Movies, Series and Radio Streaming Supported
New layout / UI Design
EPG ( TV Program Guide) Improvements with ext. Sources
Ability to change the buffer size for the VIDEO Player(NEW)Parental Controls
Support: TV Catch Up Streaming
Support: Continue Watching
Support: Recently Added Movies & Series
Support: Multi-Screens and Multi-Users ( Improvements)
M3u File and URL Loading Supported
Support: Local Audio / Video file Playing
Support: Play a Single Stream
Bugs fixes and many more improvements
Ability to add external Players
Speed Test facility Integrated Support: Dynamic language switching
Chrome Casting Improvements
New Controls on the Media Player
Auto Next Episode Play Supported
Support: Clear Cache automatically and Manually
The new way to download the content
Load Your Playlist Or File/URL Improvements
Ability to open the channel list on the video Player
Ability to open “ List of episodes” on the video Player